Ultimate Honey Bee Seed Mix- 1/2 pound bag.
Attract honey bees, pollinators and butterflies to your flower garden.
Each pack contains over 28 premium seed varieties that honey bees and pollinators love.
From one bee keeper to another, this is a great blend that will look beautiful when it blooms.
Easy to grow.
- Prepare the soil by tilling to break up the soil. Soft soil makes it easier for seed/ plant growth and also always water to penetrate the soil instead of just sitting on the surface.
- Broadcast the seed by hand or with a seed spreader (best to mix in equal parts of sand for best seed distribution)
- Seed to soil contact is very important
- lightly cover the seed with soil or soft mulch (DO NOT BURY IT).
- Check daily to keep soil moist (not wet), do not over water it.
- Sit back and enjoy the beautiful flowers and visitors that will show up.
This blend includes a variety of the following:
Cosmos, Bachelors Button Tall Mixed/Cornflower, Purple Coneflower, Scarlet Flax, Lanceleaf Coreopsis, Rocket Larkspur, Blackeyed Susan, Perennial Blue Lupine, Calendula, Tree Mallow, Perennial Blue Flax, Crimson Clover, California Orange Poppy, Oxeye Sunflower, Shasta Daisy, Wallflower, Red Prairie Coneflower, Common Yarrow, Marsh Blazing Star, Narrowleaf Mountain mint, Sweet Alyssum, Tall White Beardtongue, Ohio Spiderwort, Wild Bergamot, Corn Poppy-Red, Butterfly Milkweed, Smooth Blue Aster, Aromatic Aster, Blue False Indigo, Clarkia, Catchfly, Gray Goldenrod, Licorice Scented Goldenrod,
Great for large flower beds and honey bee micro food plots.